The UNSW Law Journal supports its authors by providing advance online access to articles prior to print publication. Articles made available through advance access will be from the forthcoming print Issue of the UNSW Law Journal.
Advance copies of articles should be cited as, for example: Author Name, 'Article Title' (2017) 40(1) University of New South Wales Law Journal (Advance). Once an Issue has launched, the articles will be removed from this page and the published print version should be cited as normal.
- Diverting Fiduciary Gains to Companies - Jamie Glister
- More than Merely Work-Ready: Vocationalism versus Professionalism in Legal Education - Nickolas J James
- The Interrelation of Military and Civilian Inquiries - Pauline Collins
- Automated Facial Recognition Technology: Recent Developments and Approaches to Oversight - Monique Mann and Marcus Smith
- A Stewardship Approach to 'Legitimate Interests' in Deep Sea Genetic Resources For Use in Aquaculture - Fran Humphries